Why choose Laser Hair Removal London for laser treatment?
All laser hair removal treatments are performed by highly trained therapists certified in each machine, we have the latest laser technologies that are specially designed to ensure long-lasting results on all skin types. We are open 6 days a week and treat on average 50 clients a day within our clinic, providing us with a wealth of experience within the laser hair removal industry in London.
Laser Hair Removal London will advise on consultation which laser machine will be suited for you and your needs.We may choose to carry out a patch test on multiple lasers in order to find the best solution to banish your unwanted hair!
All laser hair removal treatments are performed by highly trained therapists certified in each machine. With 2 registered nurses on hand for any questions or queries.
we have the latest laser technologies that are specially designed to ensure long-lasting results on ALL skin types. We are open 6 days a week and treat on average 50 clients a day within our clinic, providing us with a wealth of experience within the laser hair removal industry in London.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal ?Pain free laser treatments ( dependent on skin types)It is far more effective and provides faster results than IPL and electrolysisNever shave again once your course is completedSaves you money in the long term on waxing and the effort of shaving everydayIt helps to reduce ingrown hairsMost clients see a result after their 2nd treatment, or even on their 1st laser treatment!Laser Hair Removal London offer free consultations and patch tests
What type of lasers do we have ?
With 4 different types of hair removal machines, we are confident in ensuring we use the right laser hair removal machine for your skin, achieving the most satisfying results.
At your consultation, the laser hair removal specialist will do a patch test to find out which is the most suitable laser machine for your hair and skin type.
Soprano XL–is a Diode laser. Great for all skin types and pain free. It is one of the latest laser machines out on the market. Great for all skin types and highly effective on darker coarser hair.
ND Yag – This laser machine is ideal for dark and Asian skin types.
Alexandrite – Is perfect for lighter and stubborn hair types.
Duetto- a mix modality laser (Alexandrite & NdYag), excellent on lighter hair
Call today for a free consultation and patch test !
A deeper dive into cityhairremoval.com
Common questions asked about cityhairremoval.com
1. What laser hair removal technologies do you offer?Answer: At Pulse Light Clinic, we offer a range of laser hair removal technologies that are suitable for all skin types. Our highly trained therapists will advise you on the best laser machine for your specific needs during the consultation. We have invested heavily in the quality and efficiency of our treatments, ensuring that we use the most effective and long-term solutions available.
2. How much does laser hair removal cost?Answer: Our laser hair removal treatments start from £35 per session. The exact cost will depend on the area being treated and the number of sessions required. During your free consultation, we will provide you with a personalized price quote based on your specific needs. We strive to offer competitive pricing while maintaining the highest standards of quality and effectiveness in our treatments.
3. Where are your clinics located?Answer: We have two clinics in London. Our Tottenham Court Road Clinic is located at 5 Percy Street, London W1T 1DG, close to Tottenham Court Road Tube Station. Our Fenchurch Street Clinic is on the 1st floor of 150-152 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 6BB, near Monument and Bank Tube Stations. Both clinics offer free consultations and patch tests for your convenience.
4. Are your therapists certified?Answer: Yes, all our treatments are performed by highly trained therapists who are certified in each laser machine. We prioritize the expertise and skill of our therapists to ensure that you receive safe and effective treatments. You can trust that you are in capable hands when you choose Pulse Light Clinic for your laser hair removal needs.
5. Do you offer any other services?Answer: In addition to laser hair removal, we also offer other services such as stretch mark removal, acne scar removal, anti-aging treatments, cellulite reduction, and rosacea treatment. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive range of treatments to address various skincare concerns. You can find more information about these services on our website or by contacting us directly.
Some reasons to choose cityhairremoval.com
Efficient and Effective Laser Hair RemovalAt Pulse Light Clinic, they have invested heavily in the quality and efficiency of their laser hair removal treatments. With rapid advances in laser technology, they are able to provide the most effective and long-term solution for their clients.
Wide Range of Laser MachinesPulse Light Clinic is one of the very few clinics in London that can offer a variety of laser machines for laser hair removal. During the consultation, their highly trained therapists will advise on which laser machine is best suited for each individual's needs.
Laser Hair Removal for All Skin TypesUnlike many other clinics, Pulse Light Clinic provides laser hair removal for all skin types, catering to both men and women. They have the expertise to ensure safe and effective treatments for everyone.
Highly Trained and Certified TherapistsAll laser hair removal treatments at Pulse Light Clinic are performed by highly trained therapists who are certified in each machine. This ensures that clients receive the highest quality of care and expertise during their treatments.
Convenient Locations and Free ConsultationsPulse Light Clinic is conveniently located near Bank and Monument Tube Stations in London. They offer free consultations and patch tests, allowing clients to easily access their services and determine the best treatment plan for their needs.